USRA rules can be viewed and/or downloaded here.
VADO RULE EXCEPTIONS:
- Aluminum Bodies are permitted, No flat side panels.
- No Claiming
- 360 c.i. engines must run 7400 RPM rev limiter.
- Any engine larger than 360 c.i. or more than 10.5:1 compression must run a 4412 unaltered carburetor.
- VORTEC heads are legal
- 5.3 LS ENGINE RULES:
- The LS 5.3-liter engine is permitted with 525 camshaft, MSD 6014 ignition box, stock rockers and (un-ported) cathedral port heads only. Electric fuel pump is permitted with pressure switch and rollover switch.
- Up to 340 Cubic Inches: Must have stock (un-ported) cathedral heads and may use one (1) Holley 4150 series 4-barrel carburetor (see rule 7.3.3) and must have a maximum 7,000 RPM rev limiter (see rule 13.10.17)
- 341 Cubic Inches and up: Must have stock (un-ported) cathedral heads and must use a Holly 2-Barrel 4412 unaltered carburetor (see rule 7.3.4) ) and must have a maximum 7,000 RPM rev limiter (see rule 13.10.17)
These mufflers are mandatory. Valid part numbers: 112530, 112535, 113035 and 14272735-78.